Thursday, February 7, 2013

With all the dangers that come with contact sports, it is surprising that more organizations have not come out with something like this.  While watching the Super Bowl, in between Doritos and Taco Bell commercials, the NFL was showing clips advertising their new site NFLEVOLUTION.COM.  Not knowing much about it I decided to take a quick look and I am glad I did.  The site is full of information, facts, tips and stories in regards to sports (specifically football) and the dangers and injuries that come with playing these sports.  If you have kids that play sports I would highly recommend checking out the site, I am definitely happy that I did.  I hope everyone is having a great week..almost the weekend!

Here is a link to the site:

http://www.nflevolution.com/

Best,
John


1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Invisible Hearing Aid

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete