Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying the great summer we are having thus far. This past week my family and I were out in Gloucester visiting some relatives who have a house right on the beach.  We had an awesome time but I think the most exciting part of the whole trip was when everyone in the family hoped on a boat and went out deep sea fishing. Now I love the outdoors and don't get me wrong I tend to go fishing a few times a week, but nothing compares to deep sea fishing.  It was a beautiful summer day with a light breeze, everyone was having a blast and we even caught a few fish while we were out there.  If any of you are ever in the Gloucester area or anywhere else that offers deep sea fishing I recommend you get out there and do it.  If everything goes right it could be a memory of a lifetime.  Here is the link to the company we used for the fishing, we decided to do a private party since there were so many of us:

http://www.gloucesterfleet.com/fishing/charters/

All the fishing so far this summer is getting me all pumped up for hunting season to start up, next thing we know it will be fall out there...I can't wait!

Here is also a link to restaurants, entertainment and anything else you may look to do while staying in Gloucester!

http://gloucesterma.com/

Have a great week,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment