Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This past weekend my family and I headed out to NYC for a few days. It was an awesome time and I wish we didn't have to leave.  We did everything normal tourists would do..went to the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building, wandered through Time Square, tried all the food imaginable and caught a Mets vs Dodgers game..even though I am a Sox fan it is always neat to head to another teams ball park and catch a game.  We stayed at a few close family members houses while we were down there and they couldn't have provided us with better hospitality..it is always nice when you can catch up with close relatives you haven't seen in awhile!  Besides the trip not much going on here..new work week ahead and I hope everyone is powering through it!

Best,
John

1 comment:

  1. You mentioned wanting me to email you, please email me with the link in my profile if you still have questions.

    ReplyDelete